Hi Heidi, I can't believe how big the kids are. I know the Tophams, they are here at Rucker and in our ward, what a small world! What are you guys up to, moving anytime soon?
Your 4-kids together pic is gorgeous. What an awesome photo in the snow and trees! Totally beautiful and all so photogenic. You're doing great with the blogging thing :0) especially when I get to read new stuff. Fun fun. Looks like it is really cold for you. Glad you got the hot chocolate in the mail. I didn't know your message was on the machine until 5 days after you left it! Merry Christmas!
Well, Christmas was over a month ago!! How was it? Do you have any pics? I know you're busy, did Jer really get deployed? :0( love ya and thinking about you. Hope you're doing well.
Here we are in Idaho Falls, Idaho!!!! We are enjoying every minute we get to spend with family and friends. Its great to be back west again and have dry weather verses humid weather. The kids are love having their cousins around, we are counting our blessings :) The kids are out for the summer and excited to play hard and I'm excited to have extra help with jobs around the house (little did they know what summer would bring). We are looking forward to making lots of fun memories this summer!
4 comments:
Hi Heidi,
I can't believe how big the kids are. I know the Tophams, they are here at Rucker and in our ward, what a small world! What are you guys up to, moving anytime soon?
Your 4-kids together pic is gorgeous. What an awesome photo in the snow and trees! Totally beautiful and all so photogenic. You're doing great with the blogging thing :0) especially when I get to read new stuff. Fun fun. Looks like it is really cold for you. Glad you got the hot chocolate in the mail. I didn't know your message was on the machine until 5 days after you left it! Merry Christmas!
Love the snow pic! It's so good to see you guys. =]
Love and miss you...Merry Christmas!!
Well, Christmas was over a month ago!! How was it? Do you have any pics? I know you're busy, did Jer really get deployed? :0( love ya and thinking about you. Hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment